Volunteer to Help Us on Our Wish List
The Woman’s Club of Red Bank appreciates the support of adults, teens, and children. If you are looking to volunteer your time for a good cause – tell us what you’d like to do. If you are a child looking for a community service project we welcome your ideas and support in anyway – drives, fundraising, helping cleanup the clubhouse. Teens and college students looking for internships we would love to have your support!
We are looking to honor a student or a member for their community activism.
Wish List Ideas
- Cleaning – The house is cleaned by those using the house. It would be nice to have some extra help for a seasonal cleaning.
- Committees – we’re always looking for a point person for one or more member committees. Let us if you’re interested.
- Decorating – do you have a decorative flare? Can you help by rearranging one or more rooms? We’re looking to create more of an information office area in the “library” and possibly put up some bulletin board for our community partners and members. And we’d like to come up with a way to hide all the chairs in the main room. Open to any ideas.
- Drives – food drives, clothing drives, winter coat drives … there is always someone out there that needs something. You can either organize your own drive or assist with one of ours.
- Gardening – anyone with a green thumb?
- History Project – you can plan a history project about the clubhouse, Senator Anthony Reckless, or about Women’s rights and literacy. We are planning on initiating a project to try to find out the history of many of the old photos in the clubhouse – perhaps you could help.
- Literacy Project (you can plan a literacy project) Did you know our clubhouse was used to help teach women how to read?
- Member Interviews – we’d like someone to interview our business networking members and help create profiles for them on our website.
- Organizing – our upstairs rooms are in dire need of organizing.
- Photography – photos of the house, the events, photos for the website, blog and social media
- Social Media – help us photograph and post events and/or create a social media campaign
- Typing – we have a small booklet about the Woman’s Club and would like to convert it into an e-book. We could use some help typing the book into a MSWord doc or Google Doc.
- WiFi – one of our initiatives is to install WiFi. If any of our members can guide us in installing this technology – we’d appreciate it.
- Writers – we could use your help Editing, Content Writing, Interviewing, and Blogging
We don’t have any organized volunteer programs so we are very flexible. We appreciate any help!
If you have other ideas, let us know! Contact us.