Community Programs & Events
The Woman’s Club of Red Bank fosters community spirit through involvement and partnerships. We invite everyone to help in a variety of ways. We promise you’ll have fun and feel good doing it.
Many of our fund raising projects are to support local LITERACY programs and for the club house Preservation Plan.
Current & Past Projects, Programs and Events
- JAZZ n BLUES IN THE SCHOOLS – Monies raised through attendance.
- RECKLESS STEAMY NIGHTS – Jazz and Blues concert series presented in the Woman’s Club house on the last Friday of most months. Proceeds to literacy programs.
- SCHOLARSHIPS – two scholarships ($1000 each) are presented to high school senior girls who are top in their class and are involved in the community.
- SPONSOR 2 HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR GIRLS for week at Douglass in June.
- FOOD DRIVES – The Woman’s Club collects non-perishable food items in the fall to assist LunchBreak in Red Bank and St. Mark’s Soup Kitchen in Keansburg.
- FOR THE TROOPS – With a list of much needed items in hand, the Woman’s Club members gather items to send to the troops.
- HOLIDAY PROJECTS – Thanksgiving baskets, Christmas presents for families and seniors
Meetings & Networking
- MEETINGS – Quarterly meetings for officers, committee chairs, and members.
- OPEN HOUSE – Open house and Network-for-a-Cause events for members and guests.
- JERSEY SHORE JAZZ & BLUES – (Literacy Fundraising Partner) We partner with the JSJB for the Reckless Steamy Nights concert series.
- RED BANK NETWORKING GROUP – (Networking partner) They have their bi-monthly meetings in the club house, we often co-host professional networking events, and the members have provided hands-on-support for various house maintenance needs.
- UNITED METHODIST COMMUNITIES AT THE WESLEYAN – (Community Partner)They host the Wesleyan Café for seniors in the community.
As you can see, members and the community are welcome to join with us by participating in the types of activities they are interested in. Check out our calendar and stop in!