Last night we had a Zoom networking meeting and when our speaker was not available, the meeting quickly turned into a social!
Jill Merriman, the Membership Retention Chair and Networking Meeting organizer posed the question …
“What would you do if money and time constraints weren’t an issue?”
The conversation strayed from business to vacations! Some of the vacation dreams and plans were:
- Renting a chateau for a couple of months in the south of France to make wine and take cooking classes
- Travel to Italy 3-4 months out of the year
- Staying in Paris and eating croissants every day, drinking wine, and doing other very Parisian things
- Renting TINY HOUSE (at a tiny house resort!)
- Taking an RV across the country
- and spending 6 weeks in Thailand to learn Thai massage, take Thai cooking classes, go up into the mountains, and stay on a beach hut for 2 weeks to practice cooking, massage, and talking about the mountain adventure!
It was such a fun evening we are even thinking of creating a Vacation Club with a Vacation Committee. And posting some of our COVID-19 staycations or local vacations and out future travel dreams!