All members of the Woman’s Club of Red Bank are welcome to join any committees listed below. info@WomansClubOfRedBank.org with the word “COMMITTEE” in the subject line.
Committees for the Historic Preservation of our Clubhouse
- Beautification Committee Chair – (open) – Maintain gardens, grounds, Holiday decorating, and interior upkeep
- Building & Grounds Committee Chair – Brian Laux
- Building Preservation Committee Co-Chairs – Ellen Davis and Mary Giligan – Organize restoration plan, funding and maintenance for preservation projects and capital improvements. Review grant opportunities and facilitate drafting and submission of same.
- House Calendar Scheduling Co-Chairs – Jill Merriman and Christina Hardman O’Neal
- Maintain calendar of and use of house by connecting with our guests and members
- Supervising the scheduling to prevent conflicts
- Supervising the entrance, lockup, cleanup to keep our house welcoming, safe and clean.
Committees for Community Service Engagement
- Arts Committee Chair – Peggy Masse – Organize and host biannual art shows and events with local art community including, but not limited to, a show during Weekend on Old Monmouth (1st weekend in May)
- Community Services Chair – (open)
- Work on at last 2 annual community service events / activities to support our local community including, but not limited to, food drives, backpack or coat drives and literacy events. (here is of our Community Service Project Wish List)
- Work with the membership Committee to coordinate the volunteers and activities etc. for Special Events like Weekend in Old Monmouth
- Support the fundraising committee to plan “special” fundraising events that support our missions
- Fundraising Chair Christina Hardman O’Neal – Coordinate all house usage and events with pricing and expense analysis, organize fundraising activities, maintain relationships with current long term contracts (parking lot etc.)
- Literacy Chair – (open)
- Organize a quarterly book club meeting
- Develop literacy events including:
- Partnerships with our Community Service Committee including (for example) coordination with the Red Bank library or Boys and Girls Club
- An event for Club members in modern literacy topics (financial, social media, legal, medical /wellness etc.)
- Social Media Committee Chair – Dorothea Zando – Help to build our brand and the brands of our members through an informative and far-reaching online presence. Active social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, post any updates to house, grounds, events, membership, recognition of certain holidays, etc., also website content, Blog, and eNewsletter.
- Membership Retention Chair – Jill Merriman
- Work on membership drives and open houses
- Connect with members and encourage involvement and new ideas
- Maintain member records(name, address, email, phone, organization), send consistent emails with updates and information
- Networking and member meetings –
- Plan topics and agenda for meetings and
- Organize refreshment sponsorships.