Partnering with The Woman’s Club of Red Bank is an investment in your company and in your community. Whether by volunteering, investing in our historic house preservation, or sponsoring one of our events, The Woman’s Club can become an integral part of your company’s charitable giving and community relations.
Let us know if you’d like to be part of a historic preservation project, support a literacy/scholarship campaign, sponsor or host an event, offer your services, or one of the sponsorship opportunities listed below.
Annual Corporate Sponsorship – suggested donation: $1500.00 – The annual sponsorship of the Woman’s Club encompasses a twelve month time frame. Benefits include:
- The Club will create a web page spotlighting your company and the sponsorship role.
- Your company’s name, logo and graphic banner will be prominently displayed on our website.
- We will feature your company in blog posts, social media posts and our eNewsletter.
- Host 3 events at the Woman’s Club,
- Honorary Member status and have a listing in our member directory.
Monthly Community Event Sponsor – suggested donation $250.00 – The Woman’s Club hosts weekly events, such as the Senior Cafe and monthly events like the Reckless Steamy Nights Jazz & Blues concert series. Consider sponsoring a monthly event. Benefits include:
- Signs with company name and logo will be displayed at the event
- You will be featured that month in our blog, on social media and in our newsletter.
- You will be invited as a guest speaker.
Historic Renovation Project Sponsor – suggested donation: pending project. Our historic home is constantly in need of renovations. Support a particular project, for example, a new kitchen or the renovation of a room on the upper floors. Benefits (depending on the monetary value)
- Your businesses will be showcased in our eNewsletter, social media, and blog.
- If the donation is over $5,000, we will dedicate that room in your honor and install a plaque on an appropriate wall or door.