Community Programs & Events
The Woman’s Club of Red Bank fosters community spirit through involvement and partnerships. We invite everyone to help in a variety of ways. We promise you’ll have fun and feel good doing it. Many of our fundraising projects are to support local LITERACY programs and for the Historic Clubhouse Preservation Plan.
Current & Past Projects, Programs, and Events
- JAZZ n BLUES IN THE SCHOOLS – Monies raised through attendance.
- RECKLESS STEAMY NIGHTS – Jazz and Blues concert series presented in the Woman’s Clubhouse on the last Friday of most months. Proceeds to literacy programs.
- SCHOLARSHIPS – two scholarships ($1000 each) are presented to high school senior girls who are top in their class and are involved in the community.
- SPONSOR 2 HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR GIRLS for a week at Douglass in June.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE WISH LIST – We welcome adults, school children, and teens seeking service projects or internships. Find out how you can get involved.
- FOOD DRIVES – The Woman’s Club collects non-perishable food items in the fall to assist LunchBreak in Red Bank and St. Mark’s Soup Kitchen in Keansburg.
- FOR THE TROOPS – With a list of much-needed items in hand, the Woman’s Club members gather items to send to the troops.
- HOLIDAY PROJECTS – Thanksgiving baskets, Christmas presents for families and seniors
- MEETINGS – Quarterly meetings for officers, committee chairs, and members of the Woman’s Club.
- OPEN HOUSE – Open house and Network-for-a-Cause events for members and guests.
- NETWORKING MEETINGS AND EVENTS – Business networking is very popular. We wish to support local businesses and have found that many members appreciate the opportunities to host their own events in the clubhouse.
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS – We partner with local community organizations and businesses to support the community by sharing information, hosting events at the clubhouse, or running community service projects.
- LITERACY PARTNERS – (Networking partner) They have their bi-monthly meetings in the club house, we often co-host professional networking events, and the members have provided hands-on-support for various house maintenance needs.
- NETWORKING PARTNERS – (Community Partner)They host the Wesleyan Café for seniors in the community.
As you can see, members and the community are welcome to join us by participating in the types of activities they are interested in. Check out our calendar and stop in!