All are welcome to join the Woman’s Club of Red Bank!
As a member, you will be supporting this historic organization while helping to maintain the history and character of this National Historic Landmark– right in the heart of beautiful downtown Red Bank.
- Open Houses/Networking for Members & Future Members
- Quarterly Educational and Social Events for Members only. We are planning events such as A Night of Beauty, Steal Bingo, Mindfulness/Yoga and features involving members and their businesses (Contact us to discuss featuring your business or an idea for a fun event)
- Community Service events we support our local community by hosting events throughout the year that will positively impact others. With members and our Community Partners throughout the year, our house is host to events such as: the Boys & Girls Club Prom Shopping Event, the monthly Youth Jazz and Blues Project, Weekend in Old Monmouth, the Wednesday Senior Cafes, the Mindfulness for Moms series and much more.
- Membership in and access to hundreds of women through the New Jersey State Federation of Women’s Clubs
- The privilege of using our historic home/clubhouse on Broad Street to host an event. (Event type, date and time are subject to approval by the Board of Directors of the RBWC)
Annual Membership Fee
ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP $60.00/year – This includes the General Club Membership plus use of the club house for 3 times/year + an applicable House Donation)
Member Committee Application
Please download the Member Committee Application (PDF) if you are interested in participating in any of the literacy, community, historic house preservation, or networking committees. More information about our Board of Directors, Officers, and Committees and on our ABOUT page. Please email WomansClubOfRedBank@gmail.com or mail it to the Woman’s Club of Red Bank (address on Contact page).