ALL (women, men, and young adults) are welcome to join the Woman’s Club of Red Bank!
As a member, you will be supporting The Woman’s Club of Red Bank. And you are invited to get involved with committees and events – Community, Literacy, Historic House Preservation, Socials, and/or Networking. Our community partners also host events in our clubhouse. Get involved with us and the local Red Bank area community!
- Open Houses/Networking for Members & Future Members
- Quarterly Educational and Social Events for Members only. We are planning events such as A Night of Beauty, Steal Bingo, Mindfulness/Yoga and features involving members and their businesses (Contact us to discuss featuring your business or an idea for a fun event)
- Various Community Service events with members and our Community Partners throughout the year such as the Prom Giveaway with the Boys & Girls Club, the monthly Youth Jazz and Blues Project, Weekend in Old Monmouth, the Wednesday Senior Cafes, the Mindfulness for Moms series and much more
- Membership in and access to 100’s of women through the New Jersey State Federation of Womens’ Clubs
- The privilege of using our historic home/clubhouse on Broad Street 3 times throughout the calendar year (with a donation for utilities and use and subject to approval by the Board of dates, type, topic and time)
Annual Membership Fee
ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP $60.00/year – This includes the General Club Membership plus use of the club house for 3 times/year + an applicable House Donation)
Member Committee Application
Please download the Member Committee Application (PDF) if you are interested in participating in any of the literacy, community, historic house preservation, or networking committees. Please email or mail it to the Woman’s Club of Red Bank.