ALL are welcome to join the Woman’s Club of Red Bank!
As a member, you will be supporting this historic organization while helping to maintain the history and character of this National Historic Landmark– right in the heart of beautiful downtown Red Bank.
Annual Membership Donation
SILVER MEMBERSHIP $75/year
SILVER membership includes everything listed in the general club membership (below).
GOLD MEMBERSHIP $150/year
GOLD membership includes everything in the general/SILVER membership plus the opportunity to use the clubhouse to host up to three private or business events per year.
Why Join? Club Membership Includes:
- Get Involved – Support your local community! Volunteer, participate in committees, and attend events.
- Support Women – The Woman’s Club of Red Bank is a member of the New Jersey Federation of Woman’s Clubs and the national General Federation of Woman’s Clubs.
- Historic Preservation – The Reckless Estate has a fascinating history and our clubhouse needs historic preservation support: fundraising, donations, and grants.
- Business Networking – Many different business networking opportunities. Members can promote their business on our Directory. If your business hosts an event at our clubhouse we can promote it on our Blog, Facebook, Instagram, and email newsletter.
- Social – Invitations to open houses and events hosted for fun, social gatherings.
- Community Service – We support our local community by hosting events throughout the year that will positively impact others. (food drives, coat drives, etc)
- Community Partners – Our Community Partners host to events such as: the Boys & Girls Club Prom Shopping Event, the monthly Reckless Steamy Nights concerts, the annual Weekend in Old Monmouth, and much more.
- Member use of our clubhouse – Members can host events in our clubhouse (SILVER 1/year and Gold 3/year). Event type, date, and time are subject to approval. SCHEDULE AN EVENT: Contact us via email@example.com (ATTN: Event Request) Christina Hardman O’Neal will discuss event details, insurance, a suggested donation and cleaning fee. Kate Rafferty will schedule on our website calendar.
- Community Events – members can host a monthly fundraising event open to the general public.
- Private Events – private parties and gatherings
- Business Events – private business events can be hosted in our clubhouse.
- Community Partners – our community partners are invited to schedule closed and open events in our clubhouse. We request at least one annual fundraiser to support the Woman’s Club.
Member Committee Application
Please download the Member Committee Application (PDF) if you are interested in participating in any of the literacy, community, historic house preservation, or networking committees. More information about our Board of Directors, Officers, and Committees and on our ABOUT page. Please email WomansClubOfRedBank@gmail.com or mail it to the Woman’s Club of Red Bank (address on Contact page).