Welcome to Woman’s Club of Red Bank
Supporting literacy through community service engagement
Preserving our historic clubhouse for future generations to enjoy
Providing a strong network for personal and professional development
NOTE: Our clubhouse, the Reckless Estate is temporarily closed due to COVID-19. All events and gatherings in the clubhouse have been cancelled or postponed.
During this coronavirus pandemic the Woman’s Club is:
- Hosting member meetings and board meetings on video conferencing.
- Encouraging members to join committees.
- Inviting new members to join.
- Making improvements to the clubhouse.
- Updating our website and we hope to launch an online member directory soon!
The Woman’s Club has many events planned for the remainder of 2020. We plan to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the women’s right to vote! We are also planning to announce a new book club, host local book clubs, and share a recommended reading list. There will be plenty of networking events and a holiday event in December.