The Center for Community Renewal in Keansburg is a soup kitchen and food pantry service which has been serving the community since before Hurricane Sandy.
There is currently a growing number of residents, including the elderly, the disabled and children in need of food support, which the Center is having difficulty meeting. The Center is currently providing take-away meals for more than 100 people a day with the numbers growing daily.
The Center for Community Renewal in Keansburg is seeking donations of:
- Canned vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Individually packaged snacks
- Individual drinks for children
- Household items such as sponges, dish soap, disinfectant and cleaning supplies, etc
If you can assist our neighbors in this time of need please consider either:
1. Ordering through Amazon (or other online delivery service) to
The Center for Community Renewal
247 Carr Ave.
Keansburg, NJ 07734
2. Dropping off items on the back deck of the soup kitchen in Keansburg which is on
Mrytle Avenue. (The front of the building is on Carr Ave. but there is no area for deliveries in front)
The drop off times are –
Monday – Friday
between 11 am and 1 pm.
Thank you for your consideration of our neighbors.